TEST OF LEGAL ENGLISH SKILLS EXAMINATIONS
NCU Foreign Languages Centre is an accredited examination center of the Global Legal English UK.
- TOLES is an international exam testing the practical knowledge of legal English. It is aimed at law students, lawyers, translators and people whose work involves dealing with legal documents and acts.
- TOLES certificates are recognized in several dozens of countries around the world as a proof of language skills concerning legal English at three levels:
- TOLES Foundation – English – Level A2 – B1
- TOLES Higher – English – Level B1 – B2
- TOLES Advanced – English – Level B2 – C1
Dates of exam session in the academic year 2018/19:
- On 21st November 2019 (Entries accepted until 21st October 2019)
- On 23rd January 2020 (Entries accepted until 13th December 2019)
- On 19th March 2020 (Entries accepted until 14th February 2020)
- On 23rd April 2020 (Entries accepted until 13th March 2020)
- On 25th June 2020 (Entries accepted until 22nd May 2020)
- On 19th November 2020 (Entries accepted until 19th October 2020)
Persons participating in language courses preparing for TELC exams in the NCU Foreign Languages Centre are granted a discount.
To ENROLL for the exam, a candidate is requested to:
- complete the registration form (PDF) (DOC)
- make a payment for the exam
*The fee is not refundable in case of withdrawal from the exam
**NCU Foreign Languages Centre does not send individual registration confirmation
- submit the application form along with a photocopy of proof of payment in NCU Foreign Languages Centre Secretariat ul. Gagarina 11, Room 1.
Payments should be made to the following bank account:
UMK Toruń, ul. Gagarina 11, 87-100 Toruń
Bank Millennium SA in Warsaw
66 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8880
Exam name / level / name and surname of the candidate,
eg.: TOLES / Higher / John Smith
Applications received after the registration deadline and incomplete documents will not be accepted.
If, at the end of the registration for a set exam date, there are fewer than 10 candidates, the exam will not take place and the candidates will be granted an opportunity to receive a full fee refund or postpone the exam to the next available date.
Detailed information about TOLES exams is available at: www.toles.co.uk