The course prepares for work in institutions cooperating with foreign companies, serves as preparation for a Business English exam, ensures language competence suited to the needs of the labor market, and allows to improve professional qualifications by acquiring new language competences.
The total number of hours is 25 in a semester.
The courses start in October
• companies: types, ownership, structure, development, branding, strategy, leadership
• career development : recruitment, work organization and professional responsibility, management, conferences and trainings
• marketing: customer service, information by phone, advertising, products and packaging
• sales: types of sales, online retailing, online shopping, foreign trade, free trade
• Corporate Social Responsibility: company and community, regional development, ethics in business
• introduction into the structure of Business English exam
We offer the possibility to pay in instalments.
A course schedule is arranged with a teacher.
Each participant will receive a free certificate of completing the course.