Rules for registration for foreign language classes in the NCU Foreign Languages Centre
- For all foreign language classes in the Torun branch of Nicolaus Copernicus University registration via the Internet at: https://rejestracje.umk.pl/ is required.
- To log in to the system, an email account on the university computer server should be set up.
- Failure to enroll in foreign language classes results in consequences laid down in The Study Regulations.
- To participate in the foreign language classes offered by the NCU Foreign Languages Centre, electronic token registration through moodle registration site is required. A person who is not unenrolled in classes the University Study-Oriented System ( USOS ), is not entitled to participate in them. It applies to both students continuing studies, as well as signing up for classes for the first time.
- All students who register for classes in the winter semester, will be automatically entered in USOS for the summer semester.
- The timetable and venue of classes are subject to change, so please consult the website before the classes start.
- Unenrollment from classes is only available via the following website: https://rejestracje.umk.pl/